Uttarakhand Army Agniveer Rally Notification 2022 Sena Bharti Apply Online
uttarakhand army agniveer rally notification 2022 2023 Almora Army Recruitment Rally 2022 Schedule Uttarakhand Army Rally Online Applications 2022 Army Recruitment for Soldier Clerk Post Indian Army Soldier Havildar Online Application Form
Uttarakhand Army Agniveer Rally Notification 2022 UK Rally Schedule, Online Application
LATEST UPDATE : Indian Army has issued Recruitment Notification for Agniveer Recruitment Rally 2022. Online Registration has started from 05 July 2022. There will be 83 Recruitment Rallies All Over India. Agniveer Rallies will conduct in August/ September, 2022. Check Official Army Agniveer Bharti notice from link given below…..
ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE, PITHORAGARH, ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE ALMORA : AGNIVEER ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY, ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE LANSDOWNE
Age Limit : For Participation of Indian Army Recruitment Rally, Age Limit must be as :
Agniveer General Duty (All Arms) : 17 ½ – 23 Years
Agniveer (Technical)(Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence) : 1
7 ½ – 23 Years
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) : 17 ½ – 23 Years
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 10th pass : 17 ½ – 23 Years
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass : 17 ½ – 23 Years
Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary : 17 ½ – 23 Yrs (Candidate must be born between 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003)
Sepoy Pharma : 19-25 Years. (Candidate must be born between 01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2001)
Educational Qualification :
Agniveer/ Soldier General Duty (All Arms) : C1 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Board following grading sys Min of D Grade (33-40) in each subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
Agniveer/ Soldier (Technical) : 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Agniveer/ Soldier Tradesmen (10th Pass) (Chef Community, Dresser (U), Steward, Washerman, Tailor & Support Staff (Equipment Repairer) : Class 10th Simple Pass. No Stipulation in aggregated percentage but
should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
Agniveer/ Soldier Tradesmen (8th Pass) (House Keeper) : Class 8th Simple Pass. No Stipulation in aggregated percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary : 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
10+2/intermediate pass in science with physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Agniveer/ Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management : 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
SEPOY PHARMA : (i) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India.
(ii) Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
UK Army Rally Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2022 :
- CEE Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of Written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit cards.
- Admit Card for the CEE for the rally fit candidates will be issued at rally Site itself.
- Admit card for the CEE for Relaxation candidates (i.e. Relationship/ Sports/ NCC candidates) will be issued after verification from issuing authority.
- Admit Card for the CEE for review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialist at MH/CH/BH.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to RO(HQ), Bangalore for documentation
Good News for Candidates, Indian Army will make recruitment for the following posts, Get Details of Post wise Work from links below :
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery , Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Uttarakhand Army Rally Schedule/ Dates 2022
|District/ ARO Name||Districts Name||Recruitment Rally Date/ Schedule|
|HOST ARO : Pithoragarh
Venue : Pithoragarh
|Pithoragarh and Champawat||05 to 12 September, 2022|
|HOST ARO : Lansdowne
Venue : Kotdwar
|Chamoli, Dehradun, Haridwar, Pauri Garhwal, Rudraprayag, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarkashi||19 to 31 August, 2022|
|HOST ARO : Almora
Venue : Ranikhet
|Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital and Udham Singh Nagar||20 to 31 August, 2022|
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Army Recruitment Rally 2022 : All recruitment as Soldiers General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Asstt, Sol Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman is done through open recruitment rallies. Candidates need to Apply Online for UK Army Recruitment Rally 2020 2021 from the Official Website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in. ***Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited. Candidates can apply online from dates mention in notice. Candidates can apply online for Agniveer Bharti till 03 August, 2022.
For More Details Please Visit : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in