west bengal police constable recruitment 2019 wb police constable recruitment 2019 for 8419 constable recruitment notification 2019 wb police male constable recruitment 2019 online application form policewb apply online west bengal police recruitment board
West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has issued Recruitment Notification & Started Online Application Process for 8419 Constable Posts. Eligible Indian Candidates can apply for these posts. Details of west bengal police constable recruitment 2019, Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply is provided below…..Link for Online Application is also available below…..
Detail of Vacancies : Total 8419 Posts
Name of Post : Constable
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019) : The applicant must not be less than 18 (eighteen) years old and must not be more than 27 (twenty seven) years old. The Upper-age limit shall be relaxed for the SC/ST candidates of West Bengal only by 05 (five) years and OBC candidates of West Bengal only by 03 (three) years. The upper age limit is also relaxable for the NVF and Home Guards Personnel serving in West Bengal Police only as per existing Government Rules. However Age relaxation is NOT available to Civic Volunteers.
Educational Qualification :- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik/ 10th Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Note :Language : – (i) The applicant must be able to speak, read and write Bengali Language. However, this provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts. (ii) For the applicant of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong District, the provisions laid down in the West Bengal Official language Act, 1961 will be applicable.
Pay Scale : Pay Scale of Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2,600/-.
Application Fee : Details of Application Fee (Category wise) is as follows :
All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) : Rs. 170/-
SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 20/-
Payment of Application Fees and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can be paid through different e-wallets also. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet facility
Selection Process : There are following Process complete Selection Process :
1. Preliminary Written Test
2. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
4. Final Written Examination
6. Medical Examination
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online or Offline Mode from the Official Website (http://policewb.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till from 05.02.2019 to 05.03.2019
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 05/03/2019
IMPORTANT LINKS :
Click Here to Apply Online for Constable Posts : Started from 05.02.2019