AIC of India Actuarial Apprentices Recruitment 2020 application form download “Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd. vacancy for apprentice posts eligibility criteria selection process aic apprentice notification 2020
AIC of India Actuarial Apprentices Recruitment 2020 Application Form
“Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., New Delhi is inviting applications for Actuarial Apprentices from aspiring students who are keen to pursue Actuarial studies to become Actuaries. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below…
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES : 04 Posts
*Reservations shall be applicable as per the Government guidelines (The total number of vacancies, including the number of vacancies for reserved categories may increase or decrease depending on the total number of vacancies at the final selection).
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS AS ON 01.05.2020 :
AGE LIMIT : Not more than 30 years as on 01.05.2020 , relaxation of 3 years for OBCs and 5 years for SCs/STs
and 10 years for PWD candidates.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
a. Graduation in any discipline from recognised University with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates),
b. The candidate should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK as per Curriculum 2019.
MONTHLY STIPEND : 1st Year : Rs. 30000/- per month & 2nd Year : Rs. 32500/- per month.
APPRENTICESHIP CONDITIONS :
The apprenticeship period shall be for a period of two years.
The apprentice shall be eligible for the post of Administrative Officer on passing all of the Core Principles exams and completing at least one year of training period subject to satisfactory work performance.
ABSORPTION AS ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (SCALE I) : On absorption on regular basis, as Administrative Officer (Scale I Officer), the emoluments will be fixed in the scale of pay of Rs.32,795-1610(14)-55,335-1745(4)-62,315 plus such other increment/ allowance as may be admissible under the rules, in force, from time to time and subject to revision of the pay scales, if any. The Actuarial Apprentice absorbed as Scale I Officer will be treated as a fresh Direct Recruit Officer in Scale I on probation and have to furnish 4 years Guarantee Bond.
METHOD OF SELECTION : Selection will be based on shortlisting followed by Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates should have a valid personal email id and Mobile Number to which Company may send any related information through email and/or mobile and the same should be kept active till the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates should visit the website of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd. at www.aicofindia.com and click on “NOTICE” Section and click on the “Advertisement for Actuarial Apprentices”.
- Candidate should read carefully all the details given in the Advertisement.
- Interested candidates, after ensuring the fulfilment of eligibility criteria be ready with Photograph and Signatures to be uploaded as per the specifications given below.
- Candidates are advised to download the pdf application form, fill the detailsin the file, upload the photo and signature as per specification and save this pdf file with File name as ARN Number/Membership number_Name of the candidate ( 123456_XYZ).
- This pdf application will be mailed to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate should ensure that his/her Name as also name of Father/husband should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change or alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates have to mandatorily give Two References (other than family members) in the application format.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the correctness of the details so filled as no change will be possible/ entertained after submission.
LAST DATE : 11.06.2020