SLPRB Assam 1081 Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Dates
SLPRB Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 for 1081 Forester Stenographer Forest Guard Posts Online Application Form SLPRB Assam Police Forest Department Recruitment 2020 Assam Forest Guard Exam Date Eligibility Criteria
SLPRB Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Apply Online -1081 Posts
OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN, STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM REHABARI, GUWAHATI –781008 No. SLPRB/REC/Forest/GD-III/1081/2020/179 Dated 24-05-2020 RECRUITMENT FOR FORESTER-I, STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III, FOREST GUARD, SURVEYOR, MAHUT, CARPENTER & DRIVER UNDER FOREST DEPARTMENT, ASSAM.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of the Forest department, Assam. Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). Only online applications will be received with effect from 25-05-2020 and the last date of receiving application will be 25-06-2020. No application will be received thereafter. The Post wise vacancies with Pay Scale and Grade Pay as admissible under rules are given below:
Details of Vacancies : Total 1081 Posts. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Forester-I : 144 posts
- Stenographer (Grade-III) : 11 posts
- Forest Guards : 812 posts
- Surveyor : 35 posts
- Mahut : 28 posts
- Carpenter : 01 post
- Driver : 50 posts
Age Limit Criteria :
Age for Forester-I & Stenographer Grade III : Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 21 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1999 and on or after 01-01-1982).
Age for Forest Guard, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter &Driver : Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
i) Forester I : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
ii) Stenographer Grade III : Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
iii) Forest Guard : Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/ Council.
iv) Surveyor : HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute.
v) Mahut : Class VIII or equivalent and must have minimum 3 (three) years experience in elephant upkeeping.
vi) Carpenter : HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have trade certificate from recognized Institution.
vii) Driver : HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have valid four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of Assam.
Pay Scale :
- Forester-I : Rs. 14000-60500 + GP Rs.6400
- Stenographer (Grade-III) : Rs. 14000-60500 + GP Rs.8700
- Forest Guards : Rs. 14000-60500 + GP Rs.5600
- Surveyor : Rs. 14000-60500 + GP Rs.6200
- Mahut : Rs. 14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000
- Carpenter : Rs. 14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000
- Driver : Rs. 14000-60500 + GP Rs.5200
SELECTION PROCEDURE : There will be two tests for recruitment of all the posts (i) First Phase Test and ( ii) Second Phase Test.
Application Fee : There is no Fee for these posts.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.slprbassam.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 25.05.2020 to 25.06.2020.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 25/06/2020
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||https://forest2020.slprbassam.in/|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||https://www.slprbassam.in/|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.