IOF 2075 Chargeman Recruitment 2022 Ordnance Factories Apply Online Dates
iof chargeman recruitment 2022 online application form for 1704 posts ordnance factories chargeman recruitment 2022 apply online Direct Recruitment Chargeman ( Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) Eligibility qualification apply dates iof chargeman exam date 2022
IOF Chargeman Recruitment 2022 Ordnance Factories Online Application Form- 2075 Vacancies
LATEST UPDATE : Indian Ordnance Factory will soon make recruitment on 1704 Chargeman Post & 371 Tradesman Posts. Recruitment Process will start soon. Read full news from Image below…Ordnance Factory has made clear that No such advertisement for Chargeman has been issued by OFB/OFRC. Kindly note that all Recruitment Advertisements of OFB/OFRC are published only on this OFB official Website (http://ofbindia.gov.in). Download Notice below…
Indian Ordnance Factory will invite Online Applications for Chargeman Posts under Direct Recruitment Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’).Candidates are advised to go through Full Notice, available in the on-line application site before submitting application. Number of call centre: 07104-220075, 220095, 220061, 220070 from 0900 hrs to 1730 Hrs during weekdays (Saturday and Sunday are Holidays). Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Fee & How to Apply is given below…
Details of Vacancies : Total 2075 Posts (Expected). There will be vacancies for following Posts :
Chargeman : 1704 Posts. Trade wise vacancies are as follows :
- Mechanical : 933 Posts
- Information Technology : 29 Posts
- Electrical : 149 Posts
- Chemical : 312 Posts
- Civil : 45 Posts
- Metallurgy : 56
- Clothing Technology : 36 Posts
- Leather Technology : 04 Posts
- Non Technical Store : 48 Posts
- Non Technical OTS : 64 Posts
- Automoblie : 04 Posts
- Electronics : 24 Posts
Tradesman Semi Skilled (Group C) : 371 Posts
There will recruitment for Chargeman of Following Branches : MECHANICAL, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ELECTRICAL, CHEMICAL, CIVIL, METALLURGY, CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY, LEATHER TECHNOLOGY, NON TECHNICAL (STORES), NON TECHNICAL (OTS)*, AUTOMOBILE, ELECTRONICS.
NOTE : The number of vacancies mentioned above is provisional. Vacancies are at different Units of Ordnance Factories (Details available in Full Notice). In the PH category, only indicated sub-categories (OL/OA, PD) are acceptable. * OTS: Other than Stores.
Age Limit :
- UR/ General : upto 27 Years
- OBC : 27 Years + 3 Year Age Relaxation
- SC : 27 Years + 5 Year Age Relaxation
- ST : 27 Years + 5 Year Age Relaxation
Educational Qualification :
MECHANICAL ENGG. ELECTRICAL ENGG. CIVIL ENGG. AUTOMOBILE ELECTRONICS : Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE OR A Graduate Degree in Engineering
CHEMICAL METTALURGY CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY LEATHER TECHNOLOGY : Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE OR BSc degree with General Chemistry as one of the major subject.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY : Must pass “A” level competency certificate course or equivalent qualification in Computer Science duly recognised by The Govt. of India.
NON TECHNICAL (STORES) & OTS : A Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technical/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law etc. from a recognised University.
PAY SCALE : Pay Band : PB-2 (₹.9300-34800) + Grade Pay: ₹. 4200
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE) : ₹. 100/-. Through bank Remittance only in favour of, PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR, RECRUITMENT FUND OFRB, AMBAJHARI- NAGPUR. However no fee will be charged for SC/ST, Women and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates. In addition, candidates have to pay ₹. 50/-. for Off-line Bank Transaction Charges to SBI.
HOW TO APPLY :
- No manual application would be entertained. The process of online application will be done through http://www.i-register.org/ioforeg/index.php
- Detailed instructions are available at the LINK site. It will be easy for candidate if he/she can carry scanned copy of his/her recent passport photo and signature for on-line submission.
- Print out of on line Application has to be taken. Applicant has to sign at appropriate place. Along with original copy of Payment Challan, application has to be despatched to a Postal address given in the print out of application form. OFB (Ordnance Factory Board) will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Online Applications will start soon. Dates will announce later.
LAST DATE : announce later
For More Details Click Here >> http://ofbindia.gov.in/