iof chargeman recruitment 2020 online application form for 1704 posts ordnance factories chargeman recruitment 2020 apply online Direct Recruitment Chargeman ( Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) Eligibility qualification apply dates iof chargeman exam date 2019
IOF Chargeman Recruitment 2020 Ordnance Factories Online Application Form- 2075 Vacancies
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! Ordnance Factory Board has issued Notification for Engagement of Trade Apprentices 56th Batch. Online Applications will start in December, 2019. Download Official Notice for OFB Apprentice TA 56th Batch Vacancies from link below……….
Indian Ordnance Factory will soon make recruitment on 1704 Chargeman Post & 371 Tradesman Posts. Recruitment Process will start soon. Read full news from Image below…
Ordnance Factory has made clear that No such advertisement for Chargeman has been issued by OFB/OFRC. Kindly note that all Recruitment Advertisements of OFB/OFRC are published only on this OFB official Website (http://ofbindia.gov.in). Download Notice below…
Indian Ordnance Factory will invite Online Applications for Chargeman Posts under Direct Recruitment Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’).Candidates are advised to go through Full Notice, available in the on-line application site before submitting application. Number of call centre: 07104-220075, 220095, 220061, 220070 from 0900 hrs to 1730 Hrs during weekdays (Saturday and Sunday are Holidays). Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Fee & How to Apply is given below…
Details of Vacancies : Total 2075 Posts (Expected). There will be vacancies for following Posts :
Chargeman : 1704 Posts. Trade wise vacancies are as follows :
- Mechanical : 933 Posts
- Information Technology : 29 Posts
- Electrical : 149 Posts
- Chemical : 312 Posts
- Civil : 45 Posts
- Metallurgy : 56
- Clothing Technology : 36 Posts
- Leather Technology : 04 Posts
- Non Technical Store : 48 Posts
- Non Technical OTS : 64 Posts
- Automoblie : 04 Posts
- Electronics : 24 Posts
Tradesman Semi Skilled (Group C) : 371 Posts
There will recruitment for Chargeman of Following Branches : MECHANICAL, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ELECTRICAL, CHEMICAL, CIVIL, METALLURGY, CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY, LEATHER TECHNOLOGY, NON TECHNICAL (STORES), NON TECHNICAL (OTS)*, AUTOMOBILE, ELECTRONICS.
NOTE : The number of vacancies mentioned above is provisional. Vacancies are at different Units of Ordnance Factories (Details available in Full Notice). In the PH category, only indicated sub-categories (OL/OA, PD) are acceptable. * OTS: Other than Stores.
Age Limit :
- UR/ General : upto 27 Years
- OBC : 27 Years + 3 Year Age Relaxation
- SC : 27 Years + 5 Year Age Relaxation
- ST : 27 Years + 5 Year Age Relaxation
Educational Qualification :
MECHANICAL ENGG. ELECTRICAL ENGG. CIVIL ENGG. AUTOMOBILE ELECTRONICS : Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE OR A Graduate Degree in Engineering
CHEMICAL METTALURGY CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY LEATHER TECHNOLOGY : Three years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE OR BSc degree with General Chemistry as one of the major subject.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY : Must pass “A” level competency certificate course or equivalent qualification in Computer Science duly recognised by The Govt. of India.
NON TECHNICAL (STORES) & OTS : A Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technical/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law etc. from a recognised University.
PAY SCALE : Pay Band : PB-2 (₹.9300-34800) + Grade Pay: ₹. 4200
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE) : ₹. 100/-. Through bank Remittance only in favour of, PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR, RECRUITMENT FUND OFRB, AMBAJHARI- NAGPUR. However no fee will be charged for SC/ST, Women and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates. In addition, candidates have to pay ₹. 50/-. for Off-line Bank Transaction Charges to SBI.
HOW TO APPLY :
- No manual application would be entertained. The process of online application will be done through http://www.i-register.org/ioforeg/index.php
- Detailed instructions are available at the LINK site. It will be easy for candidate if he/she can carry scanned copy of his/her recent passport photo and signature for on-line submission.
- Print out of on line Application has to be taken. Applicant has to sign at appropriate place. Along with original copy of Payment Challan, application has to be despatched to a Postal address given in the print out of application form. OFB (Ordnance Factory Board) will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Online Applications will start soon. Dates will announce later.
LAST DATE : announce later
For More Details Click Here >> http://ofbindia.gov.in/