jkssb account assistant recruitment 2020 for 1889 posts online application form jammu kashmir services selection board jkssb account assistant panchayat vacancies 2020 download official notification advt 02/2020 how to apply
JKSSB Account Assistant Recruitment 2020 Panchayat Apply Online – 1889 Posts
Job Update : Jammu Kashmir Services Selection Board has issued Notification for 1889 Account Assistant Panchayat Posts. Candidates can apply online from 20 July 2020. Download Official Notification from link below….
Advertisement No. 02 of 2020. Dated:-06-07-2020 Advertisement for District Cadre Posts of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) in Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj under provisions of Jammu & Kashmir’s SO 127 of 2020 Dated : 20.04.2020.
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for District Cadre posts. The candidates are required to fill only one online application form for all District Cadre Posts. The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows :
Name of Post : Accounts Assistant (Panchayat)
Details of Vacancies : Total 1889 Posts. District Cadre wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Kupwara : 153 Posts
- Baramulla : 158 Posts
- Bandipora : 74 Posts
- Ganderbal : 66 Posts
- Srinagar : 07 Posts
- Budgam: 123 Posts
- Pulwama : 86 Posts
- Shopian : 55 Posts
- Kulgam : 83 Posts
- Anantnag : 146 Posts
- Kishtwar : 69 Posts
- Doda : 103 Posts
- Ramban : 71 Posts
- Udhampur : 103 Posts
- Reasi : 75 Posts
- Kathua : 109 Posts
- Samba : 56 Posts
- Jammu : 124 Posts
- Rajouri : 128 Posts
- Poonch : 100 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020) : The requirement of Maximum age limit for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: –
- OM : 40 Years
- SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ IB/ EWS (Economically Weaker Section)/ PSP (Pahari Speaking People)/ OSC (Other Social Caste) : 43 Years
- Physically Challenged Person : 42 Years
- Ex-Servicemen : 48 Posts
- Government Service/Contractual Employment : 40 Years
Domicile : The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in accordance with Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and the General Administration Department, Government of J&K vide S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020 respectively. The candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose at the time of Document Verification, or as and when sought by the Services Selection Board.
The Domicile certificate should be issued in favour of the candidate on or before the date, as shall be fixed for Document Verification by the Services Selection Board.
Educational Qualification (as on 31.08.2020): Graduation in any stream from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks for open merit and 45% marks for reserved category. However, candidates having Post Graduation Degree with 50% marks or holding PhD Degree or equivalent shall also be eligible for selection.
Pay Scale : Level-5 (Rs. 29200-92300).
(I) Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
(II) Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
(III) Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link (if not already created).
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender).
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to Accounts Assistant Post”.
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
Important Dates :
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications : 20-07-2020
Last Date for submission of online applications : 31-08-2020
JKSSB Account Assistant Exam Date 2020 : Announce later
LAST DATE : 31/08/2020
Click Here to Apply Online for JKSSB Account Assistant Posts : Start from 20.07.2020