lucknow metro recruitment 2019 LMRC 426 Junior engineer Office Assistant Recruitment 2019-2020 SC TO CRA Vacancies LMRC Job Vacancies 12th Graduates Diploma Jobs UP Metro Jobs Apply Online UPMRCL Online Application Form Assistant Manager SC TO Office Assistant Posts
LMRC Recruitment 2019-2020 UP Metro Corporation (UPMRCL) JE/ AE/ SC/ TO Apply Online Dates
LATEST UPDATE dated 22.11.2019 : Good News !! UP Metro previously Lucknow Metro (UPMRCL) has issued Recruitment Notice for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts. Online Applications has started Now from 22 November, 2019. Download Official notice from link below….
UPMRCL has issued Notification Recruitment of 41 experienced professionals in various disciplines in UPMRCL for Kanpur & Agra Metro Rail Projects. Last Date to Apply is 01 December, 2019. Download Notice & Application Form from link below…
Lucknow Metro (LMRC) has created 433 New Posts for Securities of Metro Stations. There will be posts of Inspector/ Company Commander, Sub Inspector, Constable, Constable Driver, Computer Operator Grade C or Stenographer & Group D. Read full news from Image below…..
LMRC New Created Vacancies/ Post Details : Total 433 Posts
- Inspector/ Company Commander : 01 Post
- Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander : 59 Posts
- Computer Operator Grade C/ Stenographer : 01 Post
- Head Constable : 07 Posts
- Constable : 317 Posts
- Constable Driver ; 10 Posts
- Group D : 38 Posts
Lucknow Metro will make recruitment on 426 Junior Engineer & Other Staff. Notification for these Posts may release before December, 2019. Vacancies for Junior Engineer will come first then for other staff like SC, TO, CRA & Maintainer. Read full news from Image below…
Advt. No: LMRC/HR/Rectt/P/18/2019 Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRCL) Limited, a joint venture company of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation and operation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System in the capital city of Lucknow. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of posts in LMRC.
No. of Vacancies : Total 183 Posts (Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts)
Details of Vacancies : Lucknow Metro will make Recruitment for the Following Posts :-
- Assistant Manager (Civil) : 28 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) : 18 Posts
- Assistant Manager (S&T) : 08 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) : 06 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR) : 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager Public Relation : 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 58 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 40 Posts
- Junior Engineer (S&T) : 17 Posts
- Customer Relation Assistant : 04 Posts
NOTE : Vacancies for Station Controller cum Train Operator (SC/ TO), Account Assistant, Office Assistant HR, Maintainer (Civil), Maintainer (Electrical) & Maintainer (S&T) will issue later on.
Age limit (as on 01.12.2019): Candidates Age Should be between 21 to 28 Years.
Educational Qualification : Download Official Notification for Details of Educational Qualification for various Posts mentioned above.
Pay Scale : The pay & emoluments for direct recruits employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time. Pay Scale is as :
Assistant Manager Posts : rs. 50,000-1,60,00
Junior Engineer Posts : rs. 33000-67300
Public Relation Assistant : rs. 25000-51000
Payment of application fee (including of all charges) (non-refundable):
1. UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs 590/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs 236/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
2. Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, age, the closing date for submission etc. of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.lmrcl.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
4. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
5. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo, signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80 kb and in jpg files only.
7. Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear
Dates of Online Application : from 22.11.2019 to 23.12.2019
Dates for downloading Admit Card : 03.01.2020
Provisional Online Exam Date : 13.01.2020
LAST DATE : 23/12/2019
Click Here to Apply Online for UPMRCL Recruitment 2019 : started from 22.11.2019
Graduate/ Diploma Candidates need to have regular watch on Official LMRC Website regarding New Recruitment. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates.
You can leave your query regarding Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2019 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.