Lucknow Metro 426 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019-2020 LMRC Apply Online
lucknow metro recruitment 2019 LMRC 426 Junior engineer Office Assistant Recruitment 2019-2020 SC TO CRA Vacancies LMRC Job Vacancies 12th Graduates Diploma Jobs Lucknow Metro Jobs Apply Online LMRC Online Application Form Assistant Manager SC TO Office Assistant Posts
LMRC Recruitment 2019-2020 JE/ AE/ SC/ TO Apply Online Dates
LATEST UPDATE dated 20.08.2019 : Good News !! Lucknow Metro will make recruitment on 426 Junior Engineer & Other Staff. Notification for these Posts may release before December, 2019. Vacancies for Junior Engineer will come first then for other staff like SC, TO, CRA & Maintainer. Read full news from Image below…
ADVT NO: LMRC/HR/Recruitment/O&M Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) Limited, a joint venture company of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation and operation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System in the capital city of Lucknow. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of posts in LMRC.
No. of Vacancies : Total 426 Posts (Expected).
Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Signal & Electrical): 160 Posts
Other Staff : 266 Posts
Details of Vacancies : Lucknow Metro will make Recruitment for the Following Posts :-
- Assistant Manager (Civil)
- Assistant Manager (Electrical)
- Assistant Manager (S&T)
- Assistant Manager (Architecture)
- Assistant Manager (HR)
- Assistant Manager (Operations)
- Assistant Manager (IT)
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Assistant Company Secretary
- Assistant Manager Public Relation
- Station Controller cum Train Operator (SC/ TO)
- Customer Relation Assistant
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (S&T)
- Customer Relation Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Assistant HR
- Maintainer (Civil)
- Maintainer (Electrical)
- Maintainer (S&T)
Age limit : Candidates Age Should be between 21 to 28 Years.
Educational Qualification : Download Official Notification for Details of Educational Qualification for various Posts mentioned above.
Pay Scale : The pay & emoluments for direct recruits employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time. Download Official Notification for Details
Payment of application fee (including of all charges) (non-refundable):
1. UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs 500/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs 200/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
2. Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, age, the closing date for submission etc. of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.lmrcl.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
4. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
5. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo, signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80 kb and in jpg files only.
7. Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear
Dates of Online Application : Announced Soon
Dates for downloading Admit Card :Announced Soon
Provisional Online Exam Date : Announced Soon
LAST DATE : Announced Soon
Graduate/ Diploma Candidates need to have regular watch on Official LMRC Website regarding New Recruitment. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates.
You can leave your query regarding Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2019 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.