Railway 103769 Group D Recruitment 2019 RRC 01/2019 Apply Online
Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 for 103769 Posts RRC Recruitment 2019 for Group D Gangman Posts rrc Group D recruitment 2019 for rrc 01/2019 Apply online RRB RRC Latest Jobs for Trackmen Gangmen Fitter Welder Jobs Notification Apply Online 10th ITI passed Jobs in Railway Selection Process How to Apply
Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 RRC 1 Lakh Level 1 Posts Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : Railway has issued Important Notice/ Corrigendum regarding CEN RRC-01/2019 forl Level-1 Posts. Download Notice from link below….
Indian Railway has released Notification for 103769 Group D Level 1 Posts under Notice RRC 01/2019. Online Applications has also started from 12 March, 2019. Download Notice & Apply Online from link given below…
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No. RRC 01/2019 – (Recruitment for Various Posts in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix)
Name of Exam : RRC Group D Recruitment 2019
Name of Posts : Track maintainer Grade-IV, Gateman, Helpers in Electrical/ Engineering/ Mechanical/ Signal & Telecommunication, Assistant Pointsmen, Porter/ Hamal/ Sweeper cum Porter.
Details of Vacancies : Total 103769 Posts. Railway Zone wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Central Railway : 9345 Posts
- East Central Railway : 3563 Posts
- East Coast Railway : 2555 Posts
- Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro : 10873 Posts
- North Central Railway and DLW : 4730 Posts
- North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO : 4002 Posts
- North Western Railway ; 5249 Posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway : 2894 Posts
- Northern Railway, DMW and RCF : 13153 Posts
- South Central Railway : 9328 Posts
- South East Central Railway : 1664 Posts
- South Eastern Railway : 4914 Posts
- South Western Railway and RWF : 7167 Posts
- Southern Railway and ICF : 9579 Posts
- West Central Railway : 4019 Posts
- Western Railway : 10734 Posts
Recruitment for Group D Level 1 Posts under RRC 01/2019 Notification will be done for following Posts :
- Assistant (Workshop)
- Assistant Bridge
- Assistant C&W
- Assistant Depot (Stores)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)
- Assistant Operations (Electrical)
- Assistant Pointsman
- Assistant Signal & Telecom
- Assistant Track Machine
- Assistant TL & AC
- Assistant TL & AC (Workshop)
- Assistant TRD
- Assistant Works
- Assistant Works (Workshop)
- Hospital Assistant
- Track Maintainer Grade IV
Age Limit : For RRB Group D Posts Age Limit Should be 18 to 33 Years. The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.07.2019. Age Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates is 5 Years & OBC Candidates is 3 Years.
Educational Qualification : 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
Note :Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI. Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
Pay Scale : Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
Application Fee : Candidates has to submit Application Fee in following manner :
General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class : Rs. 250/-. This fee of Rs. 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.
ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards from 12.03.2019 till 22.00 Hrs. OFFLINE fee payment through
i. SBI Bank Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI.
ii. Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of computerized Post Office.
Selection Process : There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates qualified in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Marks will be normalized in the CBT.
RRB Allahabad Group D Recruitment 2019 How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.rrcald.org/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 12.03.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Opening of online registration of Applications : 12 March, 2019
Closing of online registration of Applications : 12 April, 2019
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee : 23 April, 2019
Final submission of Applications : 26 April, 2019
RRC Group D Exam Date 2019 : September-October 2019
LAST DATE : 12/04/2019
Click Here to Apply Online : Started from 12.03.2019
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.