RRC WR Clerk Recruitment 2019 Western Railway Clerk Recruitment 2019 for 99 Posts RRC WR Online Application Form Senior Clerk cum Typist Notification GDCE RRC Apprentice Jobs Apply Online
RRC Western Region Clerk Recruitment 2019 Online Application -99 Posts
Western Railway, RRC WR (Railway Recruitment Cell), Mumbai has invited application for Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts. Eligible Indian Citizens may apply for these posts. Full details of RRC WR Senior Clerk Recruitment 2019 Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below…
|Name of Post||Senior Clerk cum Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||Total 99 Posts|
UR : 51 Posts
|Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020)||up to 42 Years. Age Relaxation as per govt rules|
|Educational Qualification||Degree from recognized University or equivalent with Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer.|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/- for General & OBC category candidates.|
No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Exam|
|Application Dates||16.09.2019 to 15.10.2019|
Railway Recruitment Cell invites ONLINE applications from eligible serving employees of Western Railway as on the date of Notification for filling up the post of Senior Clerk Cum Typist under NTPC (Graduate) against GDCE Quota in Level -05 in INITIAL Pay Scale Rs. 29,200/-. Apply from links below…
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Offline Mode from the Official Website http://www.rrcer.com/
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No.
- Candidates can apply online for APPLICATION FOR ACT APPRENTICE TRAINING 2018-19 IN NORTH EASTERN RAILWAY from 30.11.2018 to 29.12.2018
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th Mark sheets to fill Application Form.
- Candidates has to fill the Application Form & Send it to RRC SECR Office.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.
LAST DATE : 15/10/2019
Click Here to Apply Online : Link Active from 16.09.2019