Delhi Police 6433 Constable Recruitment 2023 SSC Apply Online Date
delhi police constable recruitment 2023 online application form 6433 Posts ssc dp constable vacancy 2023 Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination 2023 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Pay Scale delhi police constable notification out now
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Male/ Female Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! As per News from RTI, Delhi Police will make Recruitment on 6433 Constable Male/ Female Posts. Delhi Police Constable Examination Notice will release in March, 2023. Check Delhi Police Constable Vacancy News from link below……
Download SSC Exam Calendar 2023-2024 for Various Recruitment, SSC Online Exam Dates/ Schedule
Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination 2023 The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply. The salient features of the recruitment are as under:
- The Examination will be advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated by Delhi Police.
- Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only.
- Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission in English and Hindi only.
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) will be scheduled and conducted by the Delhi Police in Delhi. PE&MT is qualifying in nature.
Name of Exam : Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination-2023
Details of Vacancies Year 2023 : Total 6433 Posts (Expected). The details of vacancies (Post wise) are as follows :
- Constable (Exe.) Male : 4310 Posts
- Constable (Exe.) Female : 2123 Posts
Download Notice regarding Delhi Police Constable Male/ Femal Vacancy Details 2023 through RTI
NOTE : The Commission will make selection of candidates pursuant to the vacancies reported by Delhi Police. The Commission does not have any role in deciding the number of vacancies. Implementation of reservation policy, maintaining reservation roster and earmarking of vacancies for different categories comes under the domain of Delhi Police.
Age Limit Criteria for DP Constable : 18-25 years as on 01-07-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1998 and later than 01-07-2005. Age Relaxation will be done as per Govt Rules. There will relaxation of 03 Years for OBC & 5 Years for SC/ ST Category.
Essential Educational Qualification (as on 01-07-2023) : 10+2 (Senior Secondary)/ 12th passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the: sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police, and Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
Note : Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable. Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
Pay Scale : Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
Application Fee : Candidates has to pay Fee Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
Note : Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of selection : The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination of the recommended candidates. Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
How to Apply : Applications must be submitted only in the online mode. Candidates may note that only online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in only. Candidates need to follow given Steps to Apply Online for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2023 Exam.
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://ssconline.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in). Online submission of the application for SSC Constable Executive in Delhi Police Exam 2023 will start from 02 March, 2023.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 02 March to 31 March, 2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Dates for submission of online applications : 02-03-2023 to 31-03-2023
Date of Computer Based Examination : April/ May, 2023
LAST DATE : 31/03/2023
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.
Download SSC Constable Executive Delhi Police Exam 2020 Official Notification
For More Details Visit Official SSC Website