upsssc junior assistant recruitment 2021 2022 for 6000 Vacancies upsssc unior assistant vacancy 2021 apply online upsssc kanistha sahayak vacancies online application form up 6000 junior clerk jobs apply online
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 -6000 Vacancies Apply Online
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Bharti 2021 Latest Update dated 19.11.2021: Good News !! There will be recruitment on 4000 Clerk Posts in UP Aided Schools & Health Department. Candidates who have 50% Marks in PET, can apply. Proposal has been sent regarding Health Deptt 979 Clerk Posts. Read full news from Image below….
UPSSSC has announced Mains Written Exam Date for Junior Assistant Post under PET 2021. Exam will conduct in March 2022. UPSSSC will start recruitment process for 2000+ Clerk/ Junior Assistant Posts. Read full news from Image below….
UPSSSC will start Recruitment Process for New Junior Assistant Posts in year 2021. As per news, there will be recruitment on 4000 posts of Stenographer, Junior Assistant, JE & Lower Subordinates Cadre. Read full news from Image below…
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has started Recruitment Process for Junior Assistant Post in Various Govt Department. Departments has send Proposal to make Recruitment on JA Post. UPSSSC is examining the proposals after that Online Application Process will start. Eligible Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to apply. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is provided in this Article…
Name of Exam : Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक) Examination 2021-2022
Details of Vacancies : Total 6000+ Posts (Expected). No. of Vacancies/ Department wise are available in Official Notification issued by UPSSSC. Department wise vacancies are as follows :
- UP Aided Schools : 3000 Clerk Posts
- Health Department : 979 Posts (UR : 313 Posts, OBC : 263 Posts, EWS : 145 Posts, SC : 232 Posts, ST : 26 Posts)
- Other Departments : 2000 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01 July, 2021) : Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years. Age Relaxation will be provided as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification :
1. Candidate should have passed 12th/ Intermediate from UP Board Or any recognized Board/ Institute.
2. Candidate must have CCC Certificate from DOEACC NIELIT or any equivalent certificate issued by recognized institute approved by Government.
3. Candidate must have Knowledge & Speed in Hindi and English Typing. Candidates must have English Typing speed of 30 wpm & Hindi Typing Speed of 25 wpm.
Pay Scale : Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Application Fee : Rs. 185/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 95/- for SC/ ST Candidates. PWD Candidates are exempted from Application Fee.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://upsssc.gov.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available soon.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Applications : Announce Later
Last Date of Online Applications : Announce Later
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Date 2021 : March 2022
LAST DATE : Announce Later
Govt Job Aspirants need to have regular watch on Official UPSSSC Website regarding upsssc junior assistant recruitment 2021 You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates. We will provide you all tit & bit of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021. So Keep Visiting Government Exam Alert. You can leave your query regarding UPSSSC JA Recruitment 2021 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at [email protected] for Assistance.