upsssc junior assistant recruitment 2023 for 3831 Vacancies through PET 2022 upsssc unior assistant vacancy 2023 apply online upsssc kanistha sahayak vacancies online application form up junior clerk jobs apply online
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 -3831 Vacancies Apply Online
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Bharti 2023 Latest Update dated 22.09.2023: UPSSSC has issued Notice for increase in Junior Assistant Posts. UPSSSC will make Recruitment on 5512 Junior Assistant/ Clerk/ Assistant Grade 3 Posts. Candidates can apply online till 03 October, 2023. Candidates who passed in PET Exam, will be able to apply. UPSSSC has made change in Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Junior Assistant Post. Get Latest Updates of Kanishtha Sahayak Vacancy 2023 below….
Advt 08/2023 UPSSSC Combined Junior Assistant/ Junior Clerk/ Assistant Level III Mains Exam 2023 through PET Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow will start Recruitment Process for Junior Assistant Post in Various Govt Department. Departments has send Proposal to make Recruitment on JA Post. UPSSSC is examining the proposals after that Online Application Process will start. Eligible Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to apply. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is provided in this Article…
Name of Exam : Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक)/ Clerk/ Asisstant Main Examination 2023
Details of Vacancies Year 2023: Total 5512 Posts No. of Vacancies/ Department wise are available in Official Notification issued by UPSSSC. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Junior Assistant : 5493 Posts
- Assistant Level III : 19 Posts
Category wise Vacancies are as follows :
- General : 1889 + 740 = 2629 Posts
- SC : 770 + 351 = 1121 Posts
- ST : 83 + 65 = 148 Posts
- OBC : 763 + 379 = 1142 Posts
- EWS : 326 + 146 = 472 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01 July, 2023) : Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years. Age Relaxation will be provided as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification :
1. Candidate should have passed 12th/ Intermediate from UP Board Or any recognized Board/ Institute.
2. Candidate must have CCC Certificate from DOEACC NIELIT or any equivalent certificate issued by recognized institute approved by Government.
3. Candidate must have Knowledge & Speed in Hindi and English Typing. Candidates must have English Typing speed of 30 wpm & Hindi Typing Speed of 25 wpm.
Pay Scale : Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Application Fee : Rs. 25/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST Candidates. PWD Candidates are exempted from Application Fee.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://upsssc.gov.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will available from 12 September 2023
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Applications : 12 September, 2023
Last Date of Online Applications : 03 October, 2023
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Date 2023 : Announce Later
LAST DATE : 03/10/2023
Govt Job Aspirants need to have regular watch on Official UPSSSC Website regarding upsssc junior assistant recruitment 2023 You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates. We will provide you all tit & bit of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. So Keep Visiting Government Exam Alert. You can leave your query regarding UPSSSC JA Recruitment 2023 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at [email protected] for Assistance.
Apply Online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Main Exam 2023 : Started from 12.09.2023