UPSSSC 4000 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018-19 Online Application Form
upsssc junior assistant recruitment 2018 for 4000 Vacancies upsssc ja recruitment 2018-2019 upsssc kanistha sahayak vacancies 2018 online application form up 4000 junior clerk jobs apply online
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 -4000 Vacancies
LATEST JOB UPDATE dated 15.10.2018 : Big News !! Candidates will need CCC Certificate to apply for Junior Assistant Vacancies. Read full news from image given below…
Good News for Candidates who are waiting for Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक) Vacancies. UPSSSC is going to make recruitment on 4000 Junior Assistant Posts. Recruitment Process may start in December, 2018. Get Full Details below…
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow will start Recruitment Process for Junior Assistant Post in Various Govt Department. Departments has send Proposal to make Recruitment on JA Post. UPSSSC is examining the proposals after that Online Application Process will start. Eligible Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to apply. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is provided in this Article…
Name of Exam : Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक) Examination 2018
Details of Vacancies : Total 4000 Posts (Expected). No. of Vacancies may increase or decrease. Category wise Vacancy Details will be available in Official Notification issued by UPSSSC.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years. Age Relaxation will be provided as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification :
1. Candidate should have passed 12th/ Intermediate from UP Board Or any recognized Board/ Institute.
2. Candidate must have CCC Certificate from DOEACC NIELIT.
3. Candidate must have Knowledge & Speed in Hindi and English Typing
Pay Scale : Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Application Fee : Rs. 185/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 95/- for SC/ ST Candidates. PWD Candidates are exempted from Application Fee.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://upsssc.gov.in/). UPSSSC may start Recruitment process in the month of December, 2018.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till last date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Govt Job Aspirants need to have regular watch on Official UPSSSC Website regarding upsssc junior assistant recruitment 2018. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates. We will provide you all tit & bit of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018. So Keep Visiting Government Exam Alert. You can leave your query regarding UPSSSC JA Recruitment 2018 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.