UP NHM 6000 Health Officer Recruitment 2019 CHO Course Apply Online
up nhm recruitment 2019 for 6000 community health officer vacancy national health mission up nrhm CHO course online application Six-Month Bridge Program (Certificate) in
Community Health eligibility criteria fee salary how to apply online
UP NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 -6000 Posts CHO Online Application Form
LATEST UPDATE dated 23.05.2019 : Good News !! NHM UP has extended Last Date of Online Applications for Community Health Officer Posts. Candidates can apply online till 27 May, 2019. Check Notice below…
UP NRHM has issued Notice for 6 Month Bridge Program for recruitment to 6000 Community Health Officers. Online Applications for NHM UP CHO has started from 09 May, 2019. Download Official Notice & Apply from link below…
The National Health Mission (NHM),Uttar Pradesh invites the applications for the Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. This course is a part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to Strengthen Sub- Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, induding disease prevention and healtl promotion. Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at Sub-Centers as Community Health Officers (CHOS) to lead a primary health team consisting offrontline workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs) , Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs. NHM, U.P. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 6,000 contractual vacancies (Phase-I & II) for Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply is given below….
Details of Vacancies : Total 6000 Posts. Post wise vacancies are as follows :
- Community Health Officer (CHO I) for Phase 1 July 2019 Session : 2805 Posts
- Community Health Officer (CHO II) for Phase 2 January 2020 Session : 3195 Posts
Age Limit (as on 08.05.2019) : Less than 35 years of age at the date of advertisement and reservation policy is applicable as per U.P. State Govemment rules.
Eligibility/ Educational Qualification (as on 08.05.2019) : General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a recognized Institute/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University. Candidates must have registration from Utar Pradesh State Nursing Council at the time of online submission of applications.
(1) Proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect;
(2) 2 Years of relevant work experience in the health sector
(3) Work experience in the public health system, preferably at the primary/ community health center level.
Stipend/ Honoraria and other facilitation for selected candidates :
(1) Rs, 20,000/- per month will be offered as stipend during the training period, which includes Boarding & Lodging allowances;
(2) Maximum Rs. 35,000/- per month (Rs. 20,000/- Honorarira +Rs. 15,000/- performance based incentives) will be offered at the time of posting at District as CHOS subject to guidelines issued by Govt. of India;
(3) National Health Mission, UP shall provide support for IGNOU fees, transport cost for practicum and stipend during the training;
(4) Candidates have to sign a Surety bond to serve at Sub Center/Health & Wellness Center for at least three years after successful completion of Six months training;
(5) Candidates who are undergoing the above training or passed the course are not eligible for applying in this session.
(1)Only online submission of application is acceptable.
(2) Vacancies shall be subject to State reseration policy of Uttar Pradesh.
(3) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (OBC, SC, ST, PWD and EWS) must submit the Caste/requisite certificates in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority at the time of document verification at concemed District. Candidate having domicile of another state will be treated under Un reserved category.
(4) The appointment after successful completion of 6 Month Bridge training will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
(5) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. Number of vacancies may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
(6) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill tie eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/ false information /certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand
cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon tie candidates.
(7) Please note the 08.05.2019 shall be taken as the reference date for computing experience, age, qualification, etc. Mission Director NHM, Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply Online : Eligible Candidates will be able to Apply Online from the Official Website of UP NRHM. Recruitment Process may take some time. up nrhm cho recruitment 2019 Notification will release in May, 2019. Online Application will start after that. Keep Visit Official UP NRHM website for updates.
Candidates are advised to Keep in touch with our website (www.govtexamalert.com) for Latest Updates regarding UP NHM Recruitment 2019 for community health officer. Bookmark this Page to get instant updates (Press CTRL+D). For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : 09 May, 2019
Last Date of Online Application : 27 May, 2019
LAST DATE : 27 May, 2019
Click Here to Apply Online for NHM CHO Post : Started from 09.05.2019