up nhm cho recruitment 2021 for 797 community health officer vacancy national health mission up nrhm CHO course online application Six-Month Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health eligibility criteria fee salary how to apply online
UP NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 -797 Posts CHO Online Application Form
LATEST UPDATE : Last Date of Online Applications for NHM UP CHO Post has extended to 23 August, 2021. UP NRHM has issued Notice for 6 Month Bridge Program for recruitment to 797 Community Health Officers. Download Official Notice & Apply from link below…
UP NHM 797 CHO Vacancies : The National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications for the post of Community Health Officers (CHOs). Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, GoUP envisioned to strengthen Sub-Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary healthcare service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. Successful candidates shall be posted at Sub-Health Centers level HWCs as CHOs to work in coordination with primary healthcare team. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply is given below….
Details of Vacancies : Total 797 Posts.Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Community Health Officer (CHO) : 797 Posts
Age Limit (as on 17.08.2021) : Less than 35 years of age at the date of advertisement and reservation policy is applicable as per U.P. State Govemment rules.
Essential Eligibility Criteria (Qualification/ Registration) (as on 17.08.2021) :
NHM, UP is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 797 contractual vacancies for Community Health Officers. Application invited from candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from recognized Institute or University will be eligible to apply.
NHM, UP is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 2800 contractual vacancies for 06 Month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training. Application invited from candidates who have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University having age less than 35 years of age at the date of advertisement. Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
Note : Registered as Nurses & Midwives in UP Nurses & Midwives Council. In case registration certificate is not available candidates have to annex copy of registration slip duly self-attested with the application form. (Note: The Candidates shall submit the registration certificate within 03 months from the date of issuance of appointment letter. The appointment of the candidates is subject to the registration with UP Nurses & Midwives Council, in case he/she unable to registered in the given timeline his/her appointment stands automatically cancelled.)
Salary and Performance Based Incentive :
1. The successful candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on contractual basis at sub center level HWCs and paid Rs 20, 500 (Twenty Thousand Five Hundred) per month honoraria plus up to Rs 15,000 (Fifteen Thousand) per month performance based incentive (PBI).
2. A Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 Lakh on the Non Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100!- must be submitted by the candidates at the time of joining as CHO to serve for minimum three years at Sub Health Centre level HWC in Uttar Pradesh.
(1)Only online submission of application is acceptable.
(2) Vacancies shall be subject to State reseration policy of Uttar Pradesh.
(3) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (OBC, SC, ST, PWD and EWS) must submit the Caste/requisite certificates in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority at the time of document verification at concemed District. Candidate having domicile of another state will be treated under Un reserved category.
(4) The appointment after successful completion of 6 Month Bridge training will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
(5) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. Number of vacancies may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
(6) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill tie eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/ false information /certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand
cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon tie candidates.
(7) Please note the 01.01.2021 shall be taken as the reference date for computing experience, age, qualification, etc. Mission Director NHM, Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply Online : Eligible Candidates will be able to Apply Online from the Official Website of UP NRHM. Recruitment Process may take some time. up nrhm cho recruitment 2021. Online Application will start from Official UP NRHM website from 28 July 2021.
Candidates are advised to Keep in touch with our website (www.govtexamalert.com) for Latest Updates regarding UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for community health officer. Bookmark this Page to get instant updates (Press CTRL+D). For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT DATES (CHO 797 Posts) :
Starting Date of Online Application : 28 July, 2021
Last Date of Online Application : 23 August, 2021
LAST DATE : 23/08/2021 (CHO 797 Posts)
Click Here to Apply Online for NHM CHO Post : Started from 30.06.2021