UP NHM 4000 CHO Recruitment 2022 Community Health Officer Apply Online
up nhm cho recruitment 2022 online application form for 4000 community health officer vacancy national health mission up nrhm CHO contractual vacancies in UP NRHM eligibility criteria fee salary how to apply online
UP NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022 -4000 Posts CHO Online Application Form
LATEST UPDATE dated 29.10.2022 : Good News !! UP NRHM has issued Detailed Notice for 4000 Community Health Officer Posts. Online Applications Dates will announce soon. Download Official Notice & Apply from link below…
Ref. No:593/SPMU/HR/Appt./2022-23/5274 CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR NURSING PROFESSIONALS Requirement of 4000 Community Health Officers (CHOs)/ Detailed Advertisement, Guidelines and Selection Process for recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) through four month Certificate training in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) for 2022-23 session, National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
The National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications for the post of Community Health Officers (CHOs). Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, GoUP envisioned to strengthen Sub-Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary healthcare service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. Successful candidates shall be posted at Sub-Health Centers level HWCs as CHOs to work in coordination with primary healthcare team. NHM, UP is seeking applications from eligible candidates for approximately 4000 contractual vacancies (actual number may vary as per the requirement). Please visit NHM, UP website www.upnrhm.gov.in/ for detailed information such as copy of Press advertisement, start/closure of online submission of application date, Detailed advertisement, District wise vacancies, application form and other related documents etc. Get UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022 below….
Details of Vacancies : Total 4000 Posts.Community Health Officer (CHO). Category wise vacancies will mention in detailed notice :
- UR/ General :
- OBC :
- ST :
- EWS :
- PwD :
Age Limit : Upper age limit for Un-reserved candidates is 35 Years and reservation policy is applicable as per UP state govt. rules.
Essential Eligibility Criteria (Qualification/ Registration) : General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)-RNRM from a recognized Institute or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwife from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
Salary and Performance Based Incentive :
1. Rs. 10,000/- per month will be offered as stipend during the training period, which includes boarding & lodging allowances.
2. Maximum Rs. 35,500/- per month (Rs 20,500 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at SC-HWC in the district as a CHO subject to guideline issued by GoI.
3. National Health Mission, UP shall provide support for course fee and transportation cost for practicum etc. (one time only).
4. A Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 lakh (Two Lakh and Fifty Thousand) on the stamp paper of Rs. 100/- must be submitted by the candidates before joining of training.
5. After successful completion of CCHN training, a Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 lakh (Two Lakh and Fifty Thousand) on the stamp paper of Rs. 100/- must be submitted by the candidates at the time of joining as CHO to serve for minimum three years at Sub Health Centre level HWC in UP.
6. Candidates will have maximum one additional attempt to pass the course in upcoming Session.
7. Candidates who have successfully completed CCHN training in past (prior to Mar’2022) are NOT
ELIGIBLE to apply in this session.
(1) Only online submission of application is acceptable.
(2) Vacancies shall be subject to State reseration policy of Uttar Pradesh.
(3) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (OBC, SC, ST, PWD and EWS) must submit the Caste/requisite certificates in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority at the time of document verification at concemed District. Candidate having domicile of another state will be treated under Un reserved category.
(4) The appointment after successful completion of 6 Month Bridge training will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
(5) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. Number of vacancies may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
(6) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill tie eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/ false information /certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand
cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon tie candidates.
(7) Please note the 01.01.2022 shall be taken as the reference date for computing experience, age, qualification, etc. Mission Director NHM, Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply Online : Eligible Candidates will be able to Apply Online from the Official Website of UP NRHM. Recruitment Process may take some time. up nrhm cho recruitment 2022. Online Application will start from Official UP NRHM website.
Candidates are advised to Keep in touch with our website (www.govtexamalert.com) for Latest Updates regarding UP NHM Recruitment 2022 for community health officer. Bookmark this Page to get instant updates (Press CTRL+D). For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to [email protected]
IMPORTANT DATES (UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 – 4000 Posts) :
Starting Date of Online Application : Announce Soon
Last Date of Online Application : Announce Soon
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
Click Here to Apply Online for NHM CHO Post : Start Soon