NTA UGC NET Notification 2019 June Exam Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : Online Form Correction for NTA NET 2019 has started Now from 08 April, 2019. Candidates can make correction till 14 April, 2019. Download Notice & make correction from link given below…
Click Here for NTA NET June 2019 Online Form Correction
NTA has released notification regarding EWS Candidates & Normalization Process in UGC NET 2019 Exam. Download Notice from links given below….
Download NTA Official Notice regarding EWS Candidates
Download Notice regarding Normalization Process in UGC NET 2019 Exam
University Grants Commission (UGC) has updated the syllabus of all NET subjects (including Paper-I on General Awareness). The updated syllabus of UGC-NET will Applicable for upcoming exams from June 2019. Download Updates UGC NET Syllabus 2019 from link below…..
There will be No Negative Marking in UGC NET Exam. NTA UGC NET June 2019 Exam will conduct under Online Mode. UGC NET Exam will conduct twice in a Year. Candidates can also give Mock test for UGC NET Exam. Get Full Details of New Pattern & Syllabus from link given below…..
On behalf of UGC, the National Testing Agency announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges. NTA will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country. The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor.
Age Limit And Relaxation :-
Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 30 years as on 01.07.2018. A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non- creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in) SC/ST/PwD categories and to women applicants. Relaxation will also be provided to the candidates having research experience, limited to the period spent on research in the relevant/related subject of Post Graduation degree, subject to a maximum of 5 years, on production of a certificate from appropriate authority. Three years relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree. Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
Assistant Professor: : There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Educational Qualification/ UGC NET Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. (list of subjects of post graduation attached at page No. 18 to 19) are eligible for this Test. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST) / persons with disability (PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of Junior Research Fellowship/eligibility for Assistant professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination OR equivalent with at least 55% marks(50% marks in case of OBC(Non- creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD(persons with disability) category candidates. Such candidates must complete their P.G degree examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post graduation only. The candidates, whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects, may appear in a related subject.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (Confirmation Page) to CBSE. However the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the UGC/CBSE at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
- Candidates having post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. (www.aiuweb.org)
Application Fee :- Application Fee for CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Examination is as follows
General/UR : Rs. 1000/-, OBC (Non-creamy layer) : Rs. 500/-, SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 250/-
The candidates may pay the examination fee either by credit/ debit card or through E-Challan generated during the online filling of the application form. In case of E-Challan the payment should be made in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank. In case the examination fee is paid through credit/debit card the additional processing charges as following will also be debited from the credit/debit card of the candidate.
How To Apply For NTA UGC NET June 2019 :- To Apply Online Candidates need to Follow These Given Steps…
- Candidates can Apply for UGC NET Exam in Online Mode from the Official Website https://ntanet.nic.in
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have Relevant Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Important Dates For NTA UGC NET June Exam 2019
Date For Releasing of UGC NET 2019 Notification : 01 March, 2019
Starting Date of Online Application : 01 March, 2019
Last Date of Online Application : 30 March, 2019
Last Date Of Fee Submission : 30 March, 2019
Dates of UGC NET Admit Card Download 2019 : 15 May, 2019
Dates of UGC NET Exam 2019 : 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 June 2019
Dates of UGC NET Exam Result 2019 : 15 July, 2019
Download NTA UGC NET Public Notice June, 2019 Exam
Download NTA UGC NET June 2019 Exam Detailed Information Brochure
Click Here to Apply Online for UGC NET 2019 : Started from 01.03.2019
Click Here for NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2019 Paper 1 Paper 2 New Exam Pattern
Click Here to Download NTA UGC NET Previous Question Papers 2019 Paper 1 Paper 2 NET Exam
For More Details Visit Official Website